State offices to be elected are Supreme Court Justice, Court of Appeals Judge, Districts I and IV, and Circuit Court Judge. See Offices to be Elected attachment below for a list of offices and current officeholders. Click here for more information.
Last day to register to vote is March 13. Click here to Register!
Last day to register to vote in the Primary is April 16, 2017. Verify your voter registration here. REGISTER NOW.
All voters who appear at a polling place for the first time must show proof of identification. Approved forms of photo identification include:
- Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card
- ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
- ID issued by the U.S. Government
- U.S. passport
- U.S. Armed Forces ID
- Student ID
- Employee ID
- Click here for more information on Voter ID
Kentucky conducts closed primaries. Under Kentucky law, all persons who want to vote in the Democratic Party’s or Republican Party’s primary election must have changed their party affiliation by December 31 of the year prior to the next Primary Election.
Deadline to register to vote in the Primary Election is May 21, 2018. Click here to register to vote.
Verify your voter registration. If you still need to vote REGISTER NOW! June 17 is the last day to register to receive a ballot in the mail. June 26 is the deadline to register in person at an election center.
All CO Voters receive mail ballots. If you choose, you can surrender your mail ballot and vote in person.
Primary before the November 6, 2018 General Election. Offices on the ballot are Governor, U.S. Senator, U.S. Representative, odd-numbered Wisconsin State Senate seats, and all Wisconsin Assembly seats.
Wisconsin requires a photo ID to vote. Here are some of the accepted ID cards. Click here for more information.
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license, even if driving privileges are revoked or suspended
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued identification card
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued identification card or driver license without a photo issued under the religious exemption
- Military ID card issued by a U.S. uniformed service
- A U.S. passport
- A photo identification card issued by a Wisconsin accredited university or college that contains date of issuance, signature of student, and an expiration date no later than two years after date of issuance. Also, the university or college ID must be accompanied by a separate document that proves enrollment. (May be used even if expired before the most recent general election.)