Congratulations! By registering to vote, then casting you ballot, you are making your voice heard.
NOTE: After you complete this page, you will be directed to the PA Voter Registration Page. You will be registered to vote once you complete that form.
Before proceeding, please make sure you are eligible to register to vote! You are eligible to register if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen (at least one month before the next election)
- Are a resident of Pennsylvania & your election district for at least 30 days before the next election
- Will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next general election
- Are not a convicted felon, or if I have been convicted of a felony, my civil rights must have been restored by executive pardon
- If you are in prison or convicted of a felony, click here for additional requirements.
If, for any reason, you are ineligible to register at this time, don't worry! Feel free to Pledge to Register now.
If you are eligible: Once you complete this form, you will be directed to the PA voter registration page to complete your registration. Please make sure you fill out both forms to complete this process.
Please have your Social Security Number or driver's license available to complete the PA registration form.
Thanks for making a difference and remember to vote!
After you complete this form, if you aren't redirected to the PA Voter Registration page, click here.